Friday, December 4, 2015

My ILNP Winter 2015 Picks

Time for a round up of my ILNP Winter 2015 polish picks! I don't know what it is about INLP, no matter what they do, I can't keep myself from purchasing a bunch of polishes from each of their new collections. I'm hooked.

Untitled

Today I'm going to do a quick recap of what I got from the INLP Winter preorder, and the good news? These babies are available for everyone to purchase now!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

First we'll start with INLP Cozy Mittens, a lovely champagne gold holo with darker gold flakies throughout. This polish was a tad on the sheer side but I got away with two coats no problem. People with longer nails might need three though. This polish, which I'm currently wearing for another nail art look (stay tuned next week!) is super light and delicate but also packs a mega linear holo finish in direct light! Just lovely.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up we have INLP Abundance, not from the Winter Collection, but one I ordered with it because duh, something described as "Fall in a Bottle" has to be mine! This is a lovely multichrome polish, opaque in two coats, that reflects red, orange, bronze and gold. Beautiful colors that mimic a sunset as well as the falling leaves. Love this shift, even outside of fall!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Now we have a beautiful topper, this is My Private Rainbow (X). This is the holo topper I've been dreaming of for years! Larger, non-glitter pieces, that are holographic shards almost, that create a scattered rainbow finish without changing the base color. So wonderful that it finally exists, expect to see this over all my gradients and throughout various nail art in the future! This is one coat over Abundance and as you can tell, it hasn't dulled the multichrome effect of Abundance at all!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is INLP Sweater Weather. You guys, I'm such a sucker for teal polishes and this one just called my name. It's deep and dark and sultry and almost more blue leaning. The holographic finish is in typical holo shard ILNP style that I love! Though it's base is almost jelly like, it was still opaque in two coats!

Untitled

Untitled



Untitled

Another stunner perfect for the season, this is INLP Ski Lodge. This reminded me a lot of Mountain View, from the fall collection, which I loved. This is a lovely forest green holo polish with lovely golden micro-flakies throughout. I could see this pairing really well with a gold polish, maybe a gold stamping polish. This also applied well and was opaque in two coats!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And now, what I'm sure is the best selling polish of this bunch, we have ILNP Juliette. This is a lovely rose gold metallic holographic bling bomb!!!! Juliette is what INLP called Ultra Metallic, it is made up of thin metallic flakies with a rose gold tint and holo pigment, making it bling in a bottle. Make sure not to miss the Christmas Trees I added to it in this nail art post! This was so loaded with metallic flakies it was almost opaque in ONE COAT, which is insane. I added two for good measure and ultimate bling though!

So now let's discuss, which did you like best? Have you ordered from the INLP Winter Collection yet? What did you get?!

No comments:

Post a Comment