Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Midnight Violence

Hey everyone. Still clearing out my phone of some older swatches and nail art. Today I have a gorgeous shifty polish to share with you.



This beauty is Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Midnight Violence. I have some fun nail art inspired by a wine label later in the post so stay tuned after the swatches.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is a gorgeous indigo blue polish that looks like the dark night sky. In addition to it's indigo holo beauty, it has a very very very sparse scattering of multichrome flakies, which you can see better in the bottle. It has a medium density holo with holo microglitter that sort of resemble stars. It also has pink shifting pigment which you can see in my tilted bottle shot best.

Most of the time though, it just looks like a deep indigo midnight sky. It's been awhile since I applied this, but I'm pretty sure it was opaque in two easy coats. It is sort of jellish, so it may have been three. I apologize this isn't the most confident review. I do remember it was easy to apply, I always remember the difficult ones!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I was greatly admiring this one wine bottle's label for quite some time and once I put on this polish I thought it was time to do a little nail art inspired by the wine! So I broke out my UberChic Beauty UC 7-01 and stamped using Essie Penny Talk. I think the final result looked great next to the label.

So what do you think? Do you like the complexity of this polish?! It is quite the stunner! Once again this is Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Midnight Violence, and yes, I think you need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment