Thursday, December 22, 2016

Snowflake Nails

Hey everyone! I've got another quick holiday look to share with you today!

Untitled

Tis the season for me gravitating toward not the most traditional holiday colors. I really like how this turned out!!!

Untitled

The base is Emily de Molly Crystal Crown – a gorgeous white holo with a golden glow.

Untitled

For the snowflakes I broke out Color Club Blue-ming (the aqua), Essie Go Overboard (the teal) and B Polished Red-y for the Holodays (one of my favorite classic Christmas reds). I used Bundle Monster BM-S216 for all the snowflake images. I then took a dotting tool to add to the snowflakes and tie the colors together!

Untitled

Anyway, things are winding down here at work, and I'm in twidling thumbs mode. I have one more holiday look I hope to get on the blog before Christmas and I should probably do my actual Christmas nails tonight. Or just pray the look I'm currently rocking lasts through the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment